- Inspected for worn, broken or missing components. No repairs needed at this time. Inspected vehicle for needed services. No maintenance services need at this time. Engine air filter is dirty and needs to be replaced.
- Inspected front and rear shock absorber condition. Found all 4 shocks are leaking or have leaked. Recommend replacing front and rear shock absorbers.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Reset Oil Change / Maintenance Reminder
- Replaced front shock absorber assemblies. Test drove vehicle and verified repair.
- Replaced rear shock absorber assemblies. Test drove vehicle and verified repair.
Jack W. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/2/2022