- Flushed out power steering system. Refilled to proper level. Added power steering conditioner. Test drove and verified power steering operation.
- Inspected vehicle and got it to start with accelerator pedal depressed to the floor. Engine had heavy gasoline build up. Found air filter dirty and needs to be replaced. Spark plugs are over gaped. Recommend replacing spark plugs. Vehicle may have misfire. Will need to replace spark plugs first. Engine oil and filter are due to be replaced. Power steering is dirty and needs to be service. Rear disc brake pads are below 1mm remaining and rotors are below minimum thickness. Recommend replacing rear disc brake pads and rotors. Front disc brake rotors have rust build up. Will need to clean rust from front rotors. Vehicle battery is weak and needs to be replaced. Both front CV axles have torn boot. Recommend replacing both front CV axles.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Replaced left front CV axle assembly. Test drove vehicle and verified repair.
- Replaced rear disc brake pads and rotors. Test drove vehicle and verified repair.
- Replaced right front CV axle assembly. Test drove vehicle and verified repair.
- Replaced spark plugs and 3 of the ignition coil connectors due to the connectors being heat cracked. After replacing spark plugs and connectors found Ignition coils 1, 3, and 5 intermittently misfiring. Replaced ignition coil 1, 3 and 5.. test drove vehicle and verified repairs.
Gavin B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/29/2021