- Inspected vehicle and verified steering rack and pinion leaking. Also found thermostat housing leaking, air filter dirty and in need of an oil change. Recommend replacing Thermostat and housing, air filter and change engine oil and filter.
- STEERING GEAR – Remove and Replace – 4WD – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed.]
- (Additional) – STEERING GEAR – Remove and Replace 4WD Bushing,One or Both
- Invoice #390
- THERMOSTAT – Remove and Replace – V6
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
David R. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/19/2020