- Test drove and inspected vehicle brakes. Found front disc brake pads have below 2mm remaining. Recommend replacing front disc brake pads and rotors. Vehicle is due for spark plugs to be replaced.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Reset Oil Change / Maintenance Reminder
- replaced spark plugs and spark plug wires. Test drove vehicle and verified repair.
- Replaced front disc brake pads and rotors. Test drove vehicle and verified repair.
Mike C. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/26/2022