- Test drove vehicle and inspected brake system. Front disc brake pads have 4mm remaining and rear drum shoes have 5mm remaining. No noise heard on test drive. Upon inspection found front tires outer edges have excessive wear and rear tires are at 3/32 remaining. Recommend replacing tires and aligning vehicle.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Reset Oil Change / Maintenance Reminder
- Mount & Balance 4 Passenger Tires
- TWO WHEEL ALIGNMENT – Adjustment – Front Axle – [DOES NOT include straightening or replacement of components.]
Bill W. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/12/2022