- Inspected vehicle and confirmed customers concern. Found serpentine belt tensioner bearing bad and making noise. Could possible have some noise from alternator. Tested alternator and it is charging properly. Vehicle is 300 miles from being due for engine oil and filter change. On test drive felt slight transmission slip between gears. Transmission fluid is dark and needs to be serviced.
- Replaced serpentine belt tensioner. Verified tensioner operation. Most noise is gone. Alternator is intermittently making a bearing noise. Will need to replace alternator soon.
- Serviced automatic transmission. Refilled transmission to the proper level. Added transmission additive. Performed scan tool procedure for verify fluid level. Test drove vehicle and verified transmission operation.
- Replaced alternator assembly. Verified alternator charging at manufacture recommended voltage. Verified all noises when accelerating are repaired.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Reset Oil Change / Maintenance Reminder
Katie J. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/3/2021