- Test drove and inspected vehicle. Found inner tie rod at steering rack bent, outer tie rod end having excessive movement, lower control are bent back approximately .25 of an inch, right front hub bearing damaged due to impact, right front wheel bent and wheel cover damaged. Recommend replacing steering rack, right front outer tie rod end, right front lower control arm, right front hub bearing, right front wheel , right front wheel cover and realigning vehicle. vehicle need tires replace immediately.
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. DOES NOT include transfer of components.]
- (Combination) – TIE ROD and /OR END – Replace Each
- CONTROL ARM – Remove and Replace – Lower,Transverse Link,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove and Replace – Front,Hub Assembly,One Side – [DOES NOT include wheel alignment.] – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- Remove wheel from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheel to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- 4 Wheel Alignment
Audrey B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/21/2019