CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-04T22:01:03+00:002007 Dodge Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-04T22:01:03+00:00
- ACCUMULATOR OR RECEIVER DRIER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- AIR COND HOSE – Remove & Replace – Diesel Suction & Discharge Assembly – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM – Complete Charge – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Air Conditioning system recover, evacuate and recharge.]
- Change engine oil and Filter. Check and top of all Fluids as nessesary
- Clean A/C Condensor
- Evacuated refrigerant from air conditioning system. Replaced air conditioning compressor, accumulator and manifold lines. Verified system would hold vacuum. refilled air conditioning system with proper level of refrigerant. Cleaned bugs and debris from air conditioning condensor. Test drove vehicle and verified air conditioning system operation.
- Inspected vehicle and verified customer concern. Scanned HVAC system and found fault cod P1274 – A/C control circuit 2 open. Checked air conditioning refrigerant level. Refrigerant above max level. Preformed pinpoint test for power and ground. Both power and ground are present. Toggled air conditioning compressor on and off with scan tool. Air conditioning command system operating as designed. Air conditioning compressor clutch not engaging. Air conditioning compressor has internal damage. Pulley is still spinning free at this time. Pulley could lock up and cause further damage. Recommend replacing air conditioning compressor wit kit including accumulator and lines to satisfy warranty requirements.
Janet C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/3/2020