CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-29T22:00:18+00:002011 Dodge Durango CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-29T22:00:18+00:00
- Inspected vehicle and verified customers concern. Pressure test vehicles cooling system and found water pump leaking engine coolant. Radiator hoses are brittle and serpentine drive belt is dry cracking. Recommend replacing water pump, thermostat, radiator hoses and serpentine belt. Upon inspection found vehicle is due for engine oil and filter to be changed. Air filter is dirty. Front disc brake pads have 4mm and rear disc brake pads 3mm remaining. Will need brakes in the near future. Left front strut assembly is leaking. Recommend replacing front struts and realign vehicle.
- Replaced water pump, thermostat and serpentine belt.
- Replaced upper and lower radiator hoses. Refilled system with coolant. Verified water pump leak is repaired and no other cooling system leaks present at this time. Test drove vehicle and verified cooling system operation.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Reset Oil Change / Maintenance Reminder
Carlos N. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/28/2022