CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-20T21:58:54+00:002014 Jeep Compass CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-20T21:58:54+00:00
- Inspected struts for signs of wear and needing to be replaced. All struts are in good working condition. Tires are wearing evenly. Inside of all tires is weather cracking with drivers rear being the worst. Recommend replacing all 4 tires.
- Test drove vehicle several times and different speeds. Was unable to duplicate sound customer was concerned about. Inspected drivetrain, steering and suspension for worn, broken or missing components. All components are in good working condition.
- Test drove vehicle and confirmed customers concern. Inspected vehicle and found spark plugs are over gaped and need to be replaced. Throttle body has heavy carbon build up. Recommend replacing spark plugs, coil boots and performing air intake and fuel system service. Transmission, transfer case and rear differential fluids are dark and need to be serviced.
- Replaced spark plugs and direct ignition coil boots. Test drove vehicle and verified engine performance.
- Performed 3 Part Air Intake & Fuel System Service.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Reset Oil Change / Maintenance Reminder
- Serviced automatic transmission. Refilled transmission tom proper level. Brought transmission up to operating temperature and verified fluid level. Test drove vehicle and verified transmission operation.
- Serviced transfer case. Refilled transfer case to the proper level.
- Serviced rear differential. Refilled differential to the proper level.
Molly J. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/16/2022