CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-24T22:03:50+00:002007 Nissan Murano CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-24T22:03:50+00:00
- Install Customer Supplied Air Filter
- Install Customer Supplied Rear Wiper Blade.
- Replaced battery. Cleared fault codes. Test drove vehicle. No fault codes returned at this time.
- Replaced fuel pump module. Test drove and verified repair. Fuel gauge working as designed.
- Replaced right side sending unit. Verified fuel gauge operation.
- Replaced spark plugs and coil boots. Requires removal of upper intake. Replaced upper intake gasket. Repaired 2 dry rotted vacuum lines at intake manifold. Cleaned throttle body during reassembly. Test drove vehicle and verified repair.
- Vehicle has fault codes P1564 – ASCD switch voltage signal out of range and P0463 – fuel level sensor circuit signal high / open. Vehicle has a very slow crank. Charged battery the tested starting and charging system. Battery will not hold the proper charge. State of health is 5%. Cold cranking amps is 400cca out of 650cca at 60 degrees. Recommend replacing battery.
April J. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/23/2021